SALES ENGINEER – MARINE AND CUSTOM SPARESSolliciteer nu!
a0w9L00000059XjQAI 436 Raamsdonksveer
OmschrijvingAs a commercial office operative, you will be a key component of the Sales team. You fall under the responsibility of the Sales Manager.You have close and regular contact with the client via the digital approach. You understand exactly what we mean by “Customer is King”It is a challenging, flexible and versatile position, in which a lot is asked of you and you are continuously stimulated to get the best out of yourself. You qualify in consultation with management and sales manager potential and priorities of accounts.
- An independent, responsible and varied position, in which you deal with brand new challenges every day
- A expanding international energetic organization
- A small and enthusiastic team
- An entrepreneurial, open and informal organizational culture
- Room for training, development and own initiative
- A pleasant and collegial working atmosphere
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions (pension provision, 25 vacation days, company outings) and of course all kinds of things that are necessary for the proper performance of your job.
- MBO of HBO in a technical direction, preferably WTB
- Several years of experience in a commercial office position
- Striving to obtain technical product knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), knowledge of Exact is an advantage
- Courage, a good dose of drive and affinity with technology
- Command of the Dutch and English language (German is a plus) in word and writing.
BedrijfsprofielThey concentrate on the production and distribution of alternative spare parts for division and separation equipment, mainly in the maritime sector. We have an extensive range with high quality, where a personal approach and a high level of service are paramount.
Patrick Anthony Whelan