SALES ENGINEER – ROTTERDAMSolliciteer nu!
a0w9L00000055pJQAQ 463 RIDDERKERK
OmschrijvingYou are the Sales Engineer who makes the difference with our customers, you are the face of the business. After internal and external training with the highly trained specialists, you will work independently. You are responsible for generating new business and maintaining existing business, drawing up quotes and visiting clients across the network.
- An exceptional salary PLUS phone, laptop and Car
- Supplemented with a good performance-oriented commission/bonus
- Outstanding secondary employment terms and pension
- Travel expense covered
- Career progression very extensive within our company to business development
- 25+13 Holidays and ADV
- WTB degree or work experience to a comparable standard
- Must speak DUTCH, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Knowledge of the ship repair market is an advantage
- You are solution-oriented, flexible and accurate
- The position requires you to travel regularly
BedrijfsprofielThey have been active since 1937 as a service station for ship building, restoration and shipping companies. As an exclusive agent for a significant number of international principals, we are active in the Benelux market with their sales. They also have a certified service team that operates globally as a specialist for propeller shaft seals, water purification systems, sanitary systems and measuring equipment.
Patrick Anthony Whelan