INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - 66K - BREDASolliciteer nu!
a0w9L00000055y6QAA 531 Raamsdonksveer
OmschrijvingAs an International Account Manager, you will be part of the Sales team. You work hand in hand with the Sales Director. From Breda you have close and regular contact with the client. You are frequently on the road to visit the clients. It is an exciting and multipurpose position, in which a lot is asked of you and you are continuously stimulated to get the best out of yourself. Networking and taking advantage of opportunities is second nature.You identify market developments and assess market potential. Collecting strategic market information and information about competition. You make plans regarding new and improved processes.
- A superb salary
- An independent, responsible and varied position, in which you face new challenges every day
- A small and dedicated team
- An entrepreneurial, open and informal organizational culture
- Room for training, development and own initiative
- A pleasant and collegial working atmosphere
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions (pension provision, 25 vacation days, company outings) and of course all kinds of things that are necessary for the proper performance of your job
- MBO or HBO work and thinking level (Commercial Economics, International Business & Management, Marketing or similar education)
- Experience in a commercial field service position (account manager/sales manager)
- Motivated to acquire technical product knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), knowledge of Exact is an advantage.
- Knowledge of and affinity with data processing and automated systems
- Command of the Dutch and English language (German is a plus) in word and writing
- Driving licence B
BedrijfsprofielThey focus on the manufacturing and supply of replacement parts for purification and separation gear, mainly in the maritime sector. We have an extensive range with high quality, where a personal approach and a high level of service are paramount.
Patrick Anthony Whelan