E-Commerce ManagerSolliciteer nu!
a0w7Q000001r9bzQAA 628 e-Commerce Manager
OmschrijvingWhat are you going to do?
As an E-commerce manager you will be responsible for managing the company’s 2 webshops. One is B2B oriented, while the other one is B2C oriented. This is a very dynamic role, where you will be responsible for planning and executing marketing strategies, oversee promotional campaigns and identifying other opportunities. Additionally, you will improve the visual layout of the shops, analyze performance, and report on the results. You will work closely with the Branding and Social Media manager.
What is offered to you?
• Be part of a fast-growing, international company
• Attractive salary and possibilities for career growth
• Personal development possibilities
• Pension plan
• Travel allowance
• Additional benefits (international events, discount on merchandise and more)
What is expected of you?
• Min. 3 years of experience in E-commerce
• Webshop management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of MS Office - especially MS Excel
• Experience with Shopify and Lightspeed is a plus!
• Experience with content and SEO creation is a plus!
Where are you going to work?
You will be part of a fast-growing, global company. We offer a great working environment and stability. We value work-life balance, and are looking for a coworker who likes to work hard but knows how to relax and enjoy at the same time. We offer the possibility to work partly from home.
Learn more or apply directly?
Click on the 'apply for this vacancy' button to apply directly. For more information about this vacancy and other possibilities, please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or via (020) 570 81 20. Are you not interested, but do you know the person for this job? Then let us know as we offer interesting rewards for this! Check the website at 'Recommend a Friend' for more information.
Specialized in Marketing
020 570 81 20