SEA SpecialistSolliciteer nu!
a0w7Q000001ou5nQAA 10494 SEA Professional
OmschrijvingWhat are you going to do?
In the position of SEA specialist, you will be in charge of implementing the SEA strategy. You will collaborate with Senior SEA specialists, and hold responsibility over different Google campaigns. In order to reach KPI’s, you will conduct A/B testing and optimization. You will report your progress and changes to the senior manager.
What is offered to you?
• Competitive salary based on your expertise (€3.500 – €4.800)
• Traveling cost
• Pension scheme
• Complete equipment for WFH (laptop, mobile phone, headphones,..)
• Possibility to work partly from home
• Travel and Working-from-home allowance
What is expected of you?
• Bachelor’s or similar education and thinking level
• Min. 3 years of experience with SEA
• You are analytical and love problem solving
• You are fluent in English and Dutch
• Experience with Google Shopping and Google Analytics
Where are you going to work?
We are a fast growing, international company. By becoming part of the team, you will have immense opportunities for personal and professional development. We work with various global clients and adapt to their needs, therefore working with us is never a “routine”. We value informal company culture – from drinks to company events, we know how to combine work and fun!
Learn more or apply directly?
Click on the 'apply for this vacancy' button to apply directly. For more information about this vacancy and other possibilities, please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or via (020) 570 81 20. Are you not interested, but do you know the person for this job? Then let us know as we offer interesting rewards for this! Check the website at 'Recommend a Friend' for more information.
Specialized in Marketing
020 570 81 20